Race Communications offers 24/7 technical support servicesfor terrestrial and satellite data transmission networks, various options for warranty and post-warranty maintenanceof hardware and software.
- Technical support by phone and email 24/7 or in standard business hours, consultations for connection, configuration and maintenance of equipment.
- Warranty repair of equipment within 10 weeks.
- Various equipment replacement options, including urgent advanced replacement within 4 hours, regardless of the day of the week and time of day.
- Delivery of faulty equipment to the Race Communications service center and/or equipment delivery after repair or replacement to the customer facility.
- Service engineer visit to the customer facility.
- Training of customer professional staff. Standard and specialized programs on network technologies, operation of networks and telecommunication equipment.
- Paid services without concluding an agreement: equipment repair at the end ofthe warranty period, paid one-time inspection of equipment in the customer facility, paid service engineer visit to the customer facility.
The work of the technical support service is focused at promptly solving problems that arise in the customer network.
To get technical support services, a customer is required to conclude a service agreement that stipulates the technical support object, the provided services and the service time. Support of products purchased from other suppliers is possible.
If the client has the Agreement, the customer contacts with the technical support service by a specially allocated phone number and/or e-mail address.
If the problem cannot be solved by the Race Communications engineers within the time frames set in accordance with the priority, the request is submitted to the technical support services of the respective equipment manufacturers where it is processed in accordance with the rules used by this manufacturer.
In the absence of a service agreement, the customer may receive after-sales support in the form of consultations by phone or e-mail during standard business hours.
The Race Communications 24/7 technical support service has been working for more than 20 years in the B2B segment and for more than 10 years in the B2C segment. The company has both vast experience to process appeals from requests to solved problems and a staff of qualified engineers and experts.