Tests of a mobile remote video surveillance system have been carried out.
Company Race Communications tested a remote video surveillance system based on the Axis 2460 video server, Axis 2100 and 2120 web cameras using mobile communications and a pocket computer as an end terminal. During the tests , the following functions were studied:
- Required bandwidth the communication channel between the camera and the client in depending on the size and degree image compression
- Checking Axis hardware compatibility Communications with various peripherals devices
- Testing of specialized software on pocket iPAQ 3630 computers
- Checking the interaction of the iPAQ with the camera when transmitting data over the GPRS channel
- Image quality and compatibility check equipment for broadcasting images to a multimedia kiosk
- Testing the capabilities of the video server Axis 2460 and load testing
The test results are published in the section "Laboratory Race".