Race Communication has received the status of Panduit Certified Installer.
Race Communications has received the status of Panduit Certified Installer. This status means that the company can provide its customers with comprehensive services for the design, installation, testing, certification and support of structured cabling systems based on components manufactured by Panduit. Race Communications has in its staff specialists of the level of BISCI RCDD or equivalent qualified experts, which guarantees high-quality design and installation of SCS strictly in accordance with industry standards EIA/TIA or ISO. Based on the results of installation work and testing, the built SCS can be covered by the Panduit System Warranty or Panduit Certification Plus.
In addition, it should be noted that the use of passive components manufactured by Panduit is approved by Cisco Systems for use in conjunction with the data transmission equipment of this manufacturer. Cisco Systems is a leading participant in the Panduit Architecture for Merging Technologies (PACT) program along with other leading technology organizations such as APC, HP, IBM, Micromuse, Pirelli and Rockwell.
Among the benefits provided by Race Communications as an authorized Panduit partner:
- Testing of implemented SCS for compliance with TIA/EIA-568 and ISO 11801 standards
- Warranty service of implemented projects
- High-quality installation performed by trained professionals
- The possibility of providing a 25-year warranty on SCS
- Comprehensive solutions for building data centers
- Cost-effective solution for Category 6
- Low cost of ownership